Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Exploring plus size Clothes & Happy rains !!!

I think there are very limited options for  curvy girls in India when it comes to dressing up in style.
Things being slightly better for the fashion capitals of Mumbai , Delhi and Bengaluru.
I being a Mumbai girl can always have my hands on the street shops of Lokhandwala and Bandra , but as per my experience of other cities , i had to settle for loose kurtas or baggy T shirts , many times not even a denim but a track pant and if you dream yourself in a cute singlet well i must say you are on "Mission Impossible".
Yes of course there is the magic wand of online shopping , but the shipping charges plus time , plus the thought of swiping my credit card , would make any indian think twice , yes we are getting used to it but there is this natural hesitance , huh i can't help.
Anyways enough of my rant , now the good news is that there are a few brands that we girls can exclusively play patrons to , and yes I am not talking about maternity clothing brands , oopps hehehe.

So one of the few elfs that work exclusively to serve us curvy beauties are




The good thing is that these brands are also available at :





so you can pick up a pretty top or dress or jeans at your nearest mall. :)
So here is what I picked up from All and the good news is they are all up for grabs at 50% off.


I am a huge fan of plum , i think its not as goth as black and not as loud as pink , but by the end of it who cares if its loud when its PINK right ?


Simply love the attached floral jacket , it plays hide and seek with just the right places ;)

Sexy Back isn't it ?


Trying to pose all shy and coy but massive failure can't hide my smile that's dying to burst into monstrous laughter, ee haw haw haw !



Well at-last i prove that i am a natural poser 

Oh and do you notice something here ?


A girl this happy has to splash in the rain and what better accessory than these street shopped hot pink rain flops with a bright blue bow , needless to say I hoarded on all the attention , these are dope !

So I had fun shopping at All , specially in this SALE season , I'll pretty soon share more of my finds with you guys .

Princess love to all
Mwah !
Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...