Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Yay ! My first award

So I have been just a couple of months old in this blogging world now , and as a newcomer i always wondered what these blog awards were , who gave them and once I understood the authenticity of these awards I wondered when would I have mine ?
Well so its my time now ,yay because i just got my FIRST BLOGGER AWARD and such a pretty one , the SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD .

I am so thankful to Aparajita of Colors Of My Life for putting this feather in my hat .
I feel so much more committed to blogging now , realizing that what was once just some figments of my imagination and some true experiences is now being graciously received and anticipated.
So thank you everyone for being with me , loving me and accepting me even when I was shy to put down all my thoughts.








The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

The questions that I am supposed to answer are:



1. What do you feel your purpose is in life?

     I am discovering that in bits and pieces everyday , as of now i am trying to live my life by the wise words of   

Master OOGWAY (kung fu panda)


    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    Thats why its called the present

But one thing that i know for sure that the small pieces are pointing at is something to do with " Inspiring people to find their gift and then just follow where their faith leads to "

2.What is your favorite book? 


I am a voracious reader from Fashion to Fiction to inspirational i read it all , oh and I am a huge comic fan too but more of the indian comics .
But one book that had an impeccable mark on me and my entire life has to be the trilogy by Neale Donal Walsch " Conversations with GOD "

3. Who or what inspires you most in life?



Oh there is no limit whatsoever in the musings i find around me everyday , "WHO" could be a very long list starting from my maid to the former president of India Mr. Abdul Kalam Azaad but the pattern that i have noticed is that I am most inspired when I see people identifying their passion and then following it and achieving the ultimate even in the face of all adversities.
Also no matter how cliched it sounds but my biggest inspiration is GOD

4. Would your rather donate time or money?


Well they say Time is Money for a reason , so for me it would be TIME
5. What are your best qualities? 

 


My childlike faith in GOD and Miracles
My empathy
My gift of the Gab
I forgive and forget very easily 

6. If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why? 


I would be the mind where the consciousness resides and by mind i don't mean the brain , I choose to be my mind because everything else is just cells and tissues and can be regenerated with a focused mind.


7. Why do you blog? 




Because its therapy :) , well it keeps me thinking and inspired and also gives a break from my regular office home routine , its somewhere i can pen down the random happenings of my mind and then get feedback from my readers also i have made many like minded friends , need anymore reasons.


8. What is your greatest accomplishment? 



The single day when i bagged 12 awards at school by far thats been the biggest one but that was long time ago , i hope to see accomplishment of that magnitude soon , but if you ask for the smaller ones there have been many.

9. Who is your role model/ hero and why?



I don't think i can really put one person down as a role model because there have been just so many and ever changing , but one quality that always inspires me is following your dream and not giving up , I guess I've made it quite evident by now :P


10. If you could be anything or anyone in the world,what would it be and why?



Oh I would choose to be ME in my fullest potential for the obvious reasons .


Now here are my nominations for this lovely award



  1. AJ's Mommie from Sweet Jelly Bean i just love the warmth in her blog 
  2. The Delhi Fashion Blogger her spontaneity and confidence inspires me
  3. Sudha Ganpati of My favorite Things
  4. Mohana of Insanebloom for her touching poetry
  5. Dhriti of Corals in a shell for her chirpyness and informative posts
  6. Neha of Neha's Journal , i just love how creative she can get with her writing
  7. Ruby of Beauty Accessorized , I love her clicks
  8. Nisha of The beauty and The Cheap I love her bold sense of colours
  9. Tianna of Storybook Apothecary Unique blog
  10. Sakshi of A little of that in those commas ah how can people write such beautiful poetry 
  11. Nirvana of  La femme nirvana wow her posts make me go wow !

 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Isha....
    I so understand how special it is for you..
    And I am absolutely certain that this award is just the beginning of all the appreciation and applauds that are coming your away in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes aparajita but as they say first in the kitty is special , thank u for making it sooooo special for me mwah ! luvya :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats sweetie :)
    Tnx a ton fr bestowing this upon me dear......am so thrilled! :)
    Babe! I hv answered these questions jus 3 days bk on my blog....so vl it b ok if i skip that???do lemme knw dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls you all deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little interview section of this post. God definitely inspires us all to be better people. I hope you always get to live up to your full potential. :)
    PS- I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you can win a haircut / spa treatment of your choice, I'd love for you to enter http://www.magalic.com/2012/09/giveaway-win-wittygift-experience-box.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magali :) i know it all comes down to GOD heheh and i would love to participate in the giveaway :) it looks so tempting ah one whole day of relaxation

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Isha! I will post asap & link back <3 love your blog as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...